YPAC is an organization for young professionals that live and/or work in Ashtabula County to network, socialize, grow professionally and help out within the community together.
- Economic Development and revitalization of Ashtabula County·
- To convince young professionals to stay in Ashtabula County, where they can make a difference in their community·
- Work with elected officials and community leaders to serve as a voice for this demographic (increase awareness of issues affecting young professionals as well as activate young professionals to make a difference)·
- Social and business networking
YPAC is a membership based organization governed by a volunteer board of directors. Within the board are the executive offices of President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer and three committee chairs. The board of directors oversees committees that host different events for members and guests. Because the organization is volunteers, without a paid staff, the organization also relies on partnerships with the business community to help sustain its efforts.
Membership Committee- This committee is responsible for management of all aspects of membership services including the database of member information, correspondence with members and public relations. The Membership Committee also promotes the organization and recruits new members.
Business Networking & Professional Development Committee -This committee is responsible for scheduling networking & professional development events, including scheduling speakers, finding host locations and contacting businesses to sponsor the events.·
Social Committee-This committee is responsible for planning, organizing, executing and marketing all social events.
YPAC is an organization for young professionals:·
- Ages 21-45, who work or live in Ashtabula County
- Looking to meet new people and network
- Seeking to expand business contacts
- Interested in giving back to and being a part of the Ashtabula County community
- Interested in having fun